Computation of Administrative Risks and Estimates (CARE)
Socioeconomic forecasting with CARE allows a municipality to gain a detailed insight into the transitions of population groups between different social and economic states. The socioeconomic models are developed by Gmech and has been calibrated and tested against data from a Danish municipality. We collaborate with DTU Compute and Statistics Denmark.
The mathematical models in CARE allow for simple and flexible forecasting of the future movements of various population groups in a municipality.
- How many persons will receive public welfare benefit during the coming 5 years?
- How many of these will have the lowest education level?
- What is the future costs for this?
- What will happen to the welfare costs if the level of education is increased for selected groups?
- What are the expected future costs due to diabetes II with or with preventive actions?
Computation of Administrative Risks and Estimates
- Specialized models suited to your needs
- Forecasting based on Big Data analysis
- Tell us about the specific problems of your interest
- Please contact us for a demonstration